·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
11,946 Posts
Heard this on the stock market show today

Was fucking pissed off. Is laziness a disease? Because the cure to the "disease" of obesity is fucking cardio, and will power.

No real diseases are that easy to fix.

FUCK

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
Can hear the fat ass moms defending their fat ass kids saying, "My son isn't fat, he suffers from obesity. It's a disease"

·
Banned
11,946 Posts
Yes but doesn't your body become dependent on it after you become an alcholic? Or is that only hard drugs

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
BankSquiat said:
Can hear the fat ass moms defending their fat ass kids saying, "My son isn't fat, he suffers from obesity. It's a disease"
Heard that. Thick women nationwide now have the ability to say "I suffer from a disease, please show me sympathy and understand I didn't make myself look like Shamu, my predetermined DNA did".

This is outrageous. I'm picturing a 7 year old boy in a hospital bed with terminal cancer being told that he has a bad disease, just like poor little Doug who is 22 and eats doritos in his underpants playing video games.

·
Premium Member
17,265 Posts
You guys are idiots, nothing is as simple as black and white.
How do you know in all obesity cases the "cure" is willpower, you can get addicted to anything and with this logic you can say the same thing about heroin or meth.

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
ImCoolBrah said:
How do you know in all obesity cases the "cure" is willpower, you can get addicted to anything and with this logic you can say the same thing about heroin or meth.
That one dude that isn't a complete arrogant asshole. :golfclap:

·
Registered
8,226 Posts
Lanky said:
Heard this on the stock market show today

Was fucking pissed off. Is laziness a disease? Because the cure to the "disease" of obesity is fucking cardio, and will power.

No real diseases are that easy to fix.

FUCK
Amen, fucking Amen.

·
Banned
11,946 Posts
ImCoolBrah said:
No because will power can cure all addictions pal

Even if you become dependent on it if you have the strength/will to get through it you can

It is black and white

·
Banned
1,038 Posts
Lanky said:
No because will power can cure all addictions pal

Even if you become dependent on it if you have the strength/will to get through it you can

It is black and white
It just isn't like that though, man. Its almost impossible to stop an eating disorder without outside help. Once you get to that point of actually being obese your muscles begin to give out as well as everything else - which can make it very difficult to exercise. Thats like saying because somebody has developed anxiety they can just as easily get rid of it - its missinformative and plainly stupid. Try getting to that point of addiction and let me know that you were able to overcome it all by yourself. It just doesn't work that way for most people.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts