Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know that the next album isn't just going to be a "happy" 808's. Ye sounds like he's gonna go in on a few records a tleast. Still expecting some singing tracks but damn kind of pumped that he's going to be rapping on it. Pumped to hear what the dubsteppy and technoish songs sound like too. I really think he's going to make dubstep & techno more relevant in hip-hop production.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
whether its happy Ye, sad Ye, or gay Ye, just expect some MAINSTREAM COMMERCIAL shit...."smarter version of Grad, something you can dance :slick: to "

·
Registered
38,769 Posts
B-ri said:
whether its happy Ye, sad Ye, or gay Ye, just expect some MAINSTREAM COMMERCIAL shit...."smarter version of Grad, something you can dance :slick: to "
Flashing lights 3 :fire: *All of the lights is part 2*

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
NeedleDrop said:
Flashing lights 3 :fire: *All of the lights is part 2*
great, more song titles with "lights" in it :cmon: lol  ALL OF THE LIGHTS should have been the end of the "lights trilogy"

B

·
0 Posts
"was been released" and "All of the lights is part 2"

grammar ruins this thread we can lock it now :work:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The niggas saying I'm talking out my ass how so? The info we we're hearing about this album is it was gonna be a happy 808's,  and he's been working a lot with electronica artist. I said I was looking fw to see what Ye will do with it and I could see him making it a popular thing in hip-hop and we seen on Mercy that influence during Ye's verse.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts