554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??? Damn i really wanted that up there AND CHAIN HEAVY TOO
I hope none of the track listings are officiall

·
Registered
273 Posts
Bonus tracks,
I'm okay if he just stashes them and uses them later when he can't come up with new material if they don't leak. Kind of like bitter sweet minus the leak. Ya feel me?

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
OMG HOW MANY MORE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ASK THIS!?!?!?

has your head been up your ass for the last 48 hours.

sorry for flaming but damn man.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IamTodders said:

MY FAULT!!!! I don't ride Kanye's dick like you I have a life I went out last night did a little shopping didn't have enough time to suck runaways dick and watch Internet interviews I was too busy getting my own dick sucked "KanyeShrug"

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
SHERRON said:
MY FAULT!!!! I don't ride Kanye's dick like you I have a life I went out last night did a little shopping didn't have enough time to suck runaways dick and watch Internet interviews I was too busy getting my own dick sucked "KanyeShrug"
there are like 100000000 threads saying this already.

just look.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
SHERRON said:
You got your dick sucked while shopping? What store is this?

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
IamTodders said:

damn if i got banned for being mad yesterday, this post deserves a ban as well. Gotta be fair admins.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Kay-Z2000 said:
what did u do yesterday?
Someone made a thread asking for an audio rip of the Runaway film. I got mad and said something similar to what that dude said. Got banned the whole day. Not a big deal but if I got banned, so should everyone else who disrespects other board members.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
MyChainHeavy said:
Someone made a thread asking for an audio rip of the Runaway film. I got mad and said something similar to what that dude said. Got banned the whole day. Not a big deal but if I got banned, so should everyone else who disrespects other board members.
u got a point

1 - 20 of 21 Posts