Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Bonus tracks,
I'm okay if he just stashes them and uses them later when he can't come up with new material if they don't leak. Kind of like bitter sweet minus the leak. Ya feel me?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IamTodders said:
OMG HOW MANY MORE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ASK THIS!?!?!?

has your head been up your ass for the last 48 hours.

sorry for flaming but damn man.

MY FAULT!!!! I don't ride Kanye's dick like you I have a life I went out last night did a little shopping didn't have enough time to suck runaways dick and watch Internet interviews I was too busy getting my own dick sucked "KanyeShrug"

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
SHERRON said:
MY FAULT!!!! I don't ride Kanye's dick like you I have a life I went out last night did a little shopping didn't have enough time to suck runaways dick and watch Internet interviews I was too busy getting my own dick sucked "KanyeShrug"
there are like 100000000 threads saying this already.

just look.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
SHERRON said:
You got your dick sucked while shopping? What store is this?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.