Kanye to The banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Shy said:
lol she could of hit you up OP. She's lying. How did you get a whole boyfriend if she couldn't contact anyone? Bitches be saying anything except the truth.
I know. She was tweeting/posting on fb the whole time but she unfollowed me and unfriended me thinking i wouldn't see her :hah:

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Shy said:
lol she could of hit you up OP. She's lying. How did you get a whole boyfriend if she couldn't contact anyone? Bitches be saying anything except the truth.

·
Registered
13,199 Posts
The ass was fat and that's all that really matters

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
doubleprint said:
I know. She was tweeting/posting on fb the whole time but she unfollowed me and unfriended me thinking i wouldn't see her :hah:
Bruh what she say after you said "I'm out"?
:hah:

·
Banned
45,217 Posts
doubleprint said:
What do i do? I liked her a lot and we were talking for some months. She had told me she loved and everything. I didn't say it back tho cause i never lie to her. Around prolly May she stopped hitting me up. And every time i saw her in school she acted like she didn't even wanna talk. So i backed off and deleted my kik app. Today i downloaded it back and i saw a message from her saying my name with the shy face, sent July 15. We're gonna talk tomorrow. But, what should i do? Throw it up in her face or what? KTT help me out. :cryfam: she was looking so thick in her avi too

UPDATE:

FDB

Still got the nudes :he: :kanyeshrug:

Perfect response.

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
when you said "im out" you shoulda sent her the yeezus tour gif where he runs away and the caption says im out

41 - 55 of 55 Posts