*this is in the right section it has kanye in it

my top 5

1.Biggie
2.Nas
3.Kanye
4.Bob Marley
5.Big L

Bonus.Jay

im sayin who is your top 5 artists not who you think is the top 5 for instance i think Biggie is better then life itself i think its pretty much fact that life itself is better then Biggie who do you like best

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Someone said bob marley, If your talking plain artists then the best are: Beatles, John Lennon, Mariah Carey(most #1's), Bob Marley and Elvis, When it comes to rap Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, Im putting 50-Cent on this list, And a shot being fired, Lil Wayne, These guys have the most rap top 10 hits. and another 2 shots that are fired, Biggie came out with 1 album alive, 2 made alive but the 2nd came out dead so it hit 10 mil, How can 1 album make you the greatest? And Pac? he had like 2 hits, Just because they dead they aint the greatest, I love both of em but they aint near "the best".

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
Someone said bob marley, If your talking plain artists then the best are: Beatles, John Lennon, Mariah Carey(most #1's), Bob Marley and Elvis, When it comes to rap Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, Im putting 50-Cent on this list, And a shot being fired, Lil Wayne, These guys have the most rap top 10 hits. and another 2 shots that are fired, Biggie came out with 1 album alive, 2 made alive but the 2nd came out dead so it hit 10 mil, How can 1 album make you the greatest? And Pac? he had like 2 hits, Just because they dead they aint the greatest, I love both of em but they aint near "the best".
Half agree on the Big and Pac logic, but what about Nas?

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent, 50 doesn't belong anywhere near those other guys IMO.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
1. Drake
2. J. Cole
3. Lil' Wayne
4. KiD CuDi
5. Lupe Fiasco

The future of Hip Hop is looking good atm. :awesome:

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Ass Job said:
your talkin bout the most SUCCESSFUL im talkin whos the BEST

AND TO THE DUDE THAT PUT PAC AT NUMBER 1 GO KILL YO SELF and the dude above me fuck him aswell

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Half agree on the Big and Pac logic, but what about Nas?

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent, 50 doesn't belong anywhere near those other guys IMO.
I hate nas and he has had 1 good album that I still bump, Hip Hop Is Dead and 50 has had like 3 #1's and for a rapper that's allot and more than nas.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
I hate nas and he has had 1 good album that I still bump, Hip Hop Is Dead and 50 has had like 3 #1's and for a rapper that's allot and more than nas.
I suppose if you are talking commercially.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Mozeley said:
your talkin bout the most SUCCESSFUL im talkin whos the BEST

AND TO THE DUDE THAT PUT PAC AT NUMBER 1 GO KILL YO SELF and the dude above me fuck him aswell
ROFL! The most succesfull is the best dumb fucking ass brb I got to go read your post again and laugh tool.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Anyway,

1. Kanye West
2. Dear and the Headlights
3. Tears for Fears/Depeche Mode/Hall & Oates
4. Joy Divison
5. Michael Jackson

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good Ass Job said:
ROFL! The most succesfull is the best dumb fucking ass brb I got to go read your post again and laugh tool.
im new here can someone tell me if this dude is trolling^

1 - 20 of 91 Posts