*this is in the right section it has kanye in it

my top 5

1.Biggie
2.Nas
3.Kanye
4.Bob Marley
5.Big L

Bonus.Jay

im sayin who is your top 5 artists not who you think is the top 5 for instance i think Biggie is better then life itself i think its pretty much fact that life itself is better then Biggie who do you like best
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
there playin all of the lights on 1xtra good shit
1. Pac <<<<< unqestionable IMO
2. Nas
3. Kanye
4. Pre Relapse Eminem (New em is awful)
5. Mos Def
Someone said bob marley, If your talking plain artists then the best are: Beatles, John Lennon, Mariah Carey(most #1's), Bob Marley and Elvis, When it comes to rap Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, Im putting 50-Cent on this list, And a shot being fired, Lil Wayne, These guys have the most rap top 10 hits. and another 2 shots that are fired, Biggie came out with 1 album alive, 2 made alive but the 2nd came out dead so it hit 10 mil, How can 1 album make you the greatest? And Pac? he had like 2 hits, Just because they dead they aint the greatest, I love both of em but they aint near "the best".
Half agree on the Big and Pac logic, but what about Nas?

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent, 50 doesn't belong anywhere near those other guys IMO.
Good Ass Job said:
Someone said bob marley, If your talking plain artists then the best are: Beatles, John Lennon, Mariah Carey(most #1's), Bob Marley and Elvis, When it comes to rap Jay-Z, Kanye West, Eminem, Im putting 50-Cent on this list, And a shot being fired, Lil Wayne, These guys have the most rap top 10 hits. and another 2 shots that are fired, Biggie came out with 1 album alive, 2 made alive but the 2nd came out dead so it hit 10 mil, How can 1 album make you the greatest? And Pac? he had like 2 hits, Just because they dead they aint the greatest, I love both of em but they aint near "the best".
1. Drake
2. J. Cole
3. Lil' Wayne
4. KiD CuDi
5. Lupe Fiasco

The future of Hip Hop is looking good atm. :awesome:
your talkin bout the most SUCCESSFUL im talkin whos the BEST

AND TO THE DUDE THAT PUT PAC AT NUMBER 1 GO KILL YO SELF and the dude above me fuck him aswell
Good Ass Job said:
I hate nas and he has had 1 good album that I still bump, Hip Hop Is Dead and 50 has had like 3 #1's and for a rapper that's allot and more than nas.
Timesitheus said:
Half agree on the Big and Pac logic, but what about Nas?

Nas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50 Cent, 50 doesn't belong anywhere near those other guys IMO.
kanye
kanye
kanye
kanye
eminem
I suppose if you are talking commercially.
Good Ass Job said:
I hate nas and he has had 1 good album that I still bump, Hip Hop Is Dead and 50 has had like 3 #1's and for a rapper that's allot and more than nas.
ROFL! The most succesfull is the best dumb fucking ass brb I got to go read your post again and laugh tool.
Mozeley said:
your talkin bout the most SUCCESSFUL im talkin whos the BEST

AND TO THE DUDE THAT PUT PAC AT NUMBER 1 GO KILL YO SELF and the dude above me fuck him aswell
Anyway,

1. Kanye West
2. Dear and the Headlights
3. Tears for Fears/Depeche Mode/Hall & Oates
4. Joy Divison
5. Michael Jackson
im new here can someone tell me if this dude is trolling^
Good Ass Job said:
ROFL! The most succesfull is the best dumb fucking ass brb I got to go read your post again and laugh tool.
1.Dylan.
2.Dylan
3.Dylan.
4.Dylan
5.Dylan
you start listening to hip-hop a year ago?
ATFJustin said:
1. Drake
2. J. Cole
3. Lil' Wayne
4. KiD CuDi
5. Lupe Fiasco

The future of Hip Hop is looking good atm. :awesome:
1. Biggie
2. Pac
3. Nas
4.Kanye
5. Lupe
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
DYLAN
& DYLAN :problem?:
I forgot about mike, He is deff in the top 5.
Timesitheus said:
5. Michael Jackson
Kanye has more hits then biggie and pac combined bro.
Nasir Jones said:
1. Biggie
2. Pac
3. Nas
4.Kanye
5. Lupe
Yep, universal appeal. I feel like anyone who says they don't like at least some of his songs is lying.
Good Ass Job said:
I forgot about mike, He is deff in the top 5.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.