Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
10,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****** really hate on tpab lol. I dont get it. Wait nah. I do
It stems from the black empowerment of the album
From the jazz inspired sounds to the lyrics the album was FOR african americans.
Its phenomenal. 

Kendrick Lamar is the best rapper technically in the industry right now. No one is fucking with him talent wise on a any scale. Cole may have emotion
But kendrick has raw talent .
Drake is the closest thing to kendrick in terms of multi talent and how easy they can create a track.

Youre fooling yourself if you think anyone deserves this more than him.

G

·
DEATH CUBE KKK said:
White people love TPAB what are you talking about
On the internet i do see this but unfortunately I don't personally know any white person who likes this album. I on the other hand really enjoy it though

·
Banned
10,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CampaignSosa said:
On the internet i do see this but unfortunately I don't personally know any white person who likes this album. I on the other hand really enjoy it though
My point exactly.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
It was definitely the most deserving of the nominated rap albums, but I think it is still over rated as fuck. Has nothing to do with racial aspects.

Performance was dope though

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
CampaignSosa said:
idk where y'all from but every white person in my city fucks with this album. If this was a black album it wouldn't be winning Grammy's. Yeezus didn't win shit because white people didn't fuck with it.

Kanye did more to make white people uncomfortable with New Slaves than Kendrick did with an entire album.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts