Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lawl dont want to make ppl upset was really just wondering which one dont want to turn this in a 30 page screaming fest

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Eddie_Desta said:
lawl dont want to make ppl upset was really just wondering which one dont want to turn this in a 30 page screaming fest
Fair enough,
I honestly dont know,
there is a good chance this will turn into one of those 30 page things though loool

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
neil walter said:
i dont believe rhymefest  wrote gorgeous because if he did why don't his own songs sound that good
I want to believe this,
the song defiantly sounds like something Ye personally wrote,
however part of me think rhymefest had something to do with it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i cant believe rhymefest wrote the whole thing aswell
it just sucks that even rumours can ruin a song for some ppl so on second thought it probably is better not to know :D

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
MrJeezy said:
I want to believe this,
the song defiantly sounds like something Ye personally wrote,
however part of me think rhymefest had something to do with it.
i heard he didnt like kanye that much so why would he write for him idk it could just be a rumor i just dont wana accept someone wrote for him :sadblu:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
neil walter said:
i heard he didnt like kanye that much so why would he write for him idk it could just be a rumor i just dont wana accept someone wrote for him :sadblu:
I can accept that people actually right for Kanye,
I mean every singer/rapper has a ghostwriter,
that song just sounds like something Kanye would right,
its classic Ye.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
I don't know why y'all can't believe Rhymefest  wrote that for him. Kanye West isn't usually that lyrical on avg tbh. Didn't Rhymefest  write Jesus Walks too?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Im sure Rhymefest and others helped with opinions, inspiration and tweaks but as far as him writing the whole song :cmon:

And as for people saying Kanye isn't lyrical I guess Rhymefest wrote All falls down, Herd Em Say, Power, Diamonds then huh?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Yarchini said:
I don't know why y'all can't believe Rhymefest  wrote that for him. Kanye West isn't usually that lyrical on avg tbh. Didn't Rhymefest  write Jesus Walks too?
Rhymefest either did write these songs or he is taking credit for all of kanyes best work,
Im swaying towards the latter,
surely Ye would of give him some credit ?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
OhDatsYourGirl? said:
Im sure Rhymefest and others helped with opinions, inspiration and tweaks but as far as him writing the whole song :cmon:

And as for people saying Kanye isn't lyrical I guess Rhymefest wrote All falls down, Herd Em Say, Power, Diamonds then huh?
Its only matter of time before someone states that Kanye doesn't produce his own music.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
MrJeezy said:
Rhymefest either did write these songs or he is taking credit for all of kanyes best work,
Im swaying towards the latter,
surely Ye would of give him some credit ?
Rhymefest co-wrote Jesus Walks. That's a fact. And he is. Look at your MBDTF booklet. He's C. Smith

Oh, I never said Kanye Wasn't lyrical, but on avg he's not dropping verses like Gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
OhDatsYourGirl? said:

this

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
OhDatsYourGirl? said:

This x100000000
Kanye will give credit even if someone only gave him an idea for a line and he uses it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.