Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cmon: pretty bullshit tbh. One of my TA's said its mandatory to join the class group and it goes towards 30% of the overall course grade along with the discussion section.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
That's pretty stupid.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Kinda bs to have it linked thru your facebook. They'll be all up in your personal business or what?

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Masked Mamba said:
Kinda bs to have it linked thru your facebook. They'll be all up in your personal business or what?
thats one of the reasons i dont like having a facebook. now i have to learn how to lock people out of my profile and whatnot.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
NoTacos said:
thats one of the reasons i dont like having a facebook. now i have to learn how to lock people out of my profile and whatnot.
Why doesnt she just communicate with people through e-mail

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Just make a new account with no friends on it and use it for this study thing? :dno:

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Masked Mamba said:
Why doesnt she just communicate with people through e-mail
we have an online client to connect students to teachers, but its glitchy and slow at times. also he wants to use the page as a group discussion page.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
NoTacos said:
we have an online client to connect students to teachers, but its glitchy and slow at times. also he wants to use the page as a group discussion page.
Yeah that'll work :oblivious:

·
Premium Member
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spvcxghxstpvrrp said:
Just make a new account with no friends on it and use it for this study thing? :dno:
but thats fucking boring. thats like buying call of duty and just playing it offline all the time.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts