Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Kanye and all but Cudis album is doing more for his fans. I got absolutely NOTHING new with MBDTF and with that nothing that gets me excited listening to. Songs are too long and there isnt enough tracks. He leaked half the album himself anyway which i dont get why. The songs that MBDTF contains are great but that is not alot. So with that said MOTMII is a much better album imo then MBDTF is. Couple months from now i know which album il still be playing and which album is only going to have a couple songs played. Its still sad that POWER a song he released who knows how long ago, is the song that excites me the most.

Cudi fans with me??

MOTMII>MBDTF

·
Registered
59 Posts
well i still havent herd MBDTF but i love the cudi album.....

SCOTT MESCUDI VS THE WORLD BUMPING IN MY CAR ALL THE TIME NOW

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
SideWays408 said:
I love Kanye and all but Cudis album is doing more for his fans. I got absolutely NOTHING new with MBDTF and with that nothing that gets me excited listening to. Songs are too long and there isnt enough tracks. He leaked half the album himself anyway which i dont get why. The songs that MBDTF contains are great but that is not alot. So with that said MOTMII is a much better album imo then MBDTF is. Couple months from now i know which album il still be playing and which album is only going to have a couple songs played. Its still sad that POWER a song he released who knows how long ago, is the song that excites me the most.

Cudi fans with me??

MOTMII>MBDTF

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
loooooooooooool there isn't even a contest

mbdtf > motm2 by leaps and bounds. the critics and fans will voice that opinion in reviews and sales. mbdtf is so above and beyond what any other hip hop artist is even close to conceiving right now.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Just to clarify, I'm NOT saying Cudi is better than Kanye, I'm just saying I liked MOTMII more than MBDTF. I don't want another thread of cudi fans vs. kanye fans

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Kanye created something no one else could.. Don't get me wrong.. I liked MOTM2.. but MBDTF made it look like that video of David Hasselhoff eating a cheeseburger off the ground.. Kanye is Michelangelo and Cudi is a child finger painting

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
The Spirit said:
Shame we heard 1/2 of MBDTF tooo soon,that MURDERED nearly all the hype for me.
A bunch of MOTMII leaked or was released early too (mojo, revofev, mr. rager, wylin', erase me) Leaks kinda suck but if the music's good it will still hold up.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Madsen said:
You're giving cudi stans a bad name.
WHy??

Cuz im a fan of Kanye and Cudi but i like MOTMII better?? I didnt think i would either but i do. Im not bashing the album and calling it garbage im just not as excited about it as i thought i would be.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
SideWays408 said:
WHy??

Cuz im a fan of Kanye and Cudi but i like MOTMII better?? I didnt think i would either but i do. Im not bashing the album and calling it garbage im just not as excited about it as i thought i would be.
Sorry bro, maybe I was a little harsh lol.  But really, from a critical standpoint, do you think MOTM ll is better?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.