Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well correct me if am wrong but didn’t Lupe say FOTP would be out in summer? and also another Japanese Cartoon album?
Summer is almost over in 3 and a half weeks and no new track.

I hope am not being to impatient and I hope am not the only one thinking like this but I hoping for a new Lupe track soon.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
TBM said:
Nah, but for real, though.
:kanyeshrug:

Lupe one of those slow ******.
"Let's slow it down, like we're on the syrup."

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Coldplay Expert said:
Nah, but for real, though.
:kanyeshrug:

Lupe one of those slow ******.
"Let's slow it down, like we're on the syrup."

Lupe needs to Speed things up! 
I was looking forward to this summer for music!

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
Lupe needs to Speed things up! 
I was looking forward to this summer for music!
I never had hopes for getting a JC album and F&L2 in the same year as Lasers.

FOTP is the only one that seemed realistic but that's looking less likely every day.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
He said FOTP would maybe be out late this summer if he manages to drop F&L 2 at the end of the year. seeing that F&L2 won't drop before the 1st quarter of next year though.... we'll probably have to wait a lil for FOTP.

Lupe's a Boss though....

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TBM said:
I do not mind not having another Japanese Cartoon album
for real? the first one I liked a lot and He said they would take more serious so it was something I was kinda looking forward to.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
since Lasers is in full effect right now (out of my head on the rise, and according to Lupe theres "a couple" more singles left), FOTP coming this summer is a long shot. i say the fall. coughoctober15cough

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
JCM said:
since Lasers is in full effect right now (out of my head on the rise, and according to Lupe theres "a couple" more singles left), FOTP coming this summer is a long shot. i say the fall. coughoctober15cough
"a couple more"

WTF???? could the "couple more" be??

We knew about "I Don't Wanna Care Right Now."

Is he gonna be makin' a video for "Never Forget You" too, since "Break the Chain" already got a typography vid?
I wouldn't mind seen' "Coming Up" get promotional treatment, though.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Coldplay Expert said:
I never had hopes for getting a JC album and F&L2 in the same year as Lasers.

FOTP is the only one that seemed realistic but that's looking less likely every day.

F&L2 would be amazing to have this year but its not comming out for a long ass time lol

FOTP is the only one thats realistic but how long does it take to make a mixtape? unless he's trying to make a masterpiece. 

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
DAVIDRKING said:
F&L2 would be amazing to have this year but its not comming out for a long ass time lol

FOTP is the only one thats realistic but how long does it take to make a mixtape? unless he's trying to make a masterpiece. 
Hahaha, I feel ya.

"Enemy of the State" took only a couple of days to record, I believe.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts