Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont feel like reading through 4000 pages, fill me in. What do we know about this dude pre fame? Give me everything you know. Have his friends from high school said anything? I feel like so much in unknown. Like, if i became famous i know tons of people could dish on me. Whys no o.e talkingbout Abel?

And please dont merge this

·
Registered
14,588 Posts
one of my friends went to highschool with him though, she said he was pretty normal kid or w/e

to me he seems like a fuck ***** though

·
Registered
22,367 Posts
Lol ****** don't Really know anything bro... Nothing has been confirmed by anyone about Abel...

Only thing fans know is Jeremy's side of a story that the weeknd didn't want to work with him anymore and didn't give him credit on 3 tracks that he worked on.

And he's supposedly having a fall out with another producer of his, but from tweets it doesn't seem all that bad of a fall out

Other than that :mystery: about dude.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Polo said:
Lol ****** don't Really know anything bro... Nothing has been confirmed by anyone about Abel...

Only thing fans know is Jeremy's side of a story that the weeknd didn't want to work with him anymore and didn't give him credit on 3 tracks that he worked on.

And he's supposedly having a fall out with another producer of his, but from tweets it doesn't seem all that bad of a fall out

Other than that :mystery: about dude.
Id love to hear the other side of the story

1 - 10 of 10 Posts