Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at all of the celebrities/athletes wearing all-black, pyrex and leather/waxed pants whenever they try to be "hip" or "stylish".

Granted, its usually tacky ****** and not stylish ****** that are copying Ye, its still an interesting phenomenon. Kanye can't take Ls

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Kanye started them in HIP HOP CULTURE but, tbh Rocky made them cooler and more people followed after, him.

Rocky is the new face of Hip Hop Fashion

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Joel Brown said:
Kanye started them in HIP HOP CULTURE but, tbh Rocky made them cooler and more people followed after, him.

Rocky is the new face of Hip Hop Fashion
Uhh no. He's the new face of fashion for you internet dweebs. No other rapper is dressing like rocky except his crew. Nearly everything worn in hip hop right now was popularized by Ye' & somewhat Jay and it's not even debatable

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Beamin said:
Uhh no. He's the new face of fashion for you internet dweebs. No other rapper is dressing like rocky except his crew. Nearly everything worn in hip hop right now was popularized by Ye' & somewhat Jay and it's not even debatable
Rocky popularized it even further. I never said started, I said Ye. Rocky made more rappers wear it, that's undeniable. He introduced more high end brands to them

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Joel Brown said:
Rocky popularized it even further. I never said started, I said Ye. Rocky made more rappers wear it, that's undeniable. He introduced more high end brands to them
Bruh no. There's nothing rocky has done that already wasn't done by Ye. Why is the whole game wearing leather pants? Why is the whole game wearing arena's? What about the costume jewelry trend? What about cubans? Cmon fam it's not even arguable. Rocky isn't influencing anyone outside of the internet cats that mimic the style he jacked from Ye' period.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Beamin said:
Bruh no. There's nothing rocky has done that already wasn't done by Ye. Why is the whole game wearing leather pants? Why is the whole game wearing arena's? What about the costume jewelry trend? What about cubans? Cmon fam it's not even arguable. Rocky isn't influencing anyone outside of the internet cats that mimic the style he jacked from Ye' period.
You don't understand what I am saying. Rocky made it more acceptable to rappers. I KNOW THAT KANYE STARTED IT. But, you can't deny that Rocky made it even more popular to rappers as well. Was Fab wearing leather pants etc and leather garments with gold when Ye was doing it. Or after, Rocky done it and made it a little bit more acceptable. C'mon =/

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Joel Brown said:
You don't understand what I am saying. Rocky made it more acceptable to rappers. I KNOW THAT KANYE STARTED IT. But, you can't deny that Rocky made it even more popular to rappers as well. Was Fab wearing leather pants etc and leather garments with gold when Ye was doing it. Or after, Rocky done it and made it a little bit more acceptable. C'mon =/
I get what you're saying but it's just not true or even measurable, nearly every style I see on rappers now came directly from Ye'. Again, nobody is dressing like asap but asap. Y'all like to make Rocky seem a lot more influential than he truly is.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Beamin said:
I get what you're saying but it's just not true or even measurable, nearly every style I see on rappers now came directly from Ye'. Again, nobody is dressing like asap but asap. Y'all like to make Rocky seem a lot more influential than he truly is.
I know it came directly from Ye. I am saying Rocky made it even more popular :work:

Forget it lol :hah:

·
Banned
26,136 Posts
Beamin said:
No rocky made it look wearable outside of being a celebrity

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Lol what does that even mean?  Again, nobody is dressing like rocky except high school dweebs who primarily are on here. Get over it your idol isn't influencing anyone except yourselves. Why isn't the whole hip hop game wearing blouses?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts