Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... To go get The Cool and Food & Liquor since I just got into rap early last year. When I get to the rap section, I look for the name Lupe Fiasco to no avail. They don't have a card with the name Lupe Fiasco on it. That ticked me off because I understand if you don't have his albums, but not even a card with his name on it? So I endlessly search through the rap section finding no Lupe Fiasco. Then right before we leave my older brother finds the last two Lupe Fiasco albums (one F&L and another The Cool) mixed in the Flo Rida section.

I just had to get that frustration off my chest.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
When I went to buy F&L at best buy last year they didn't have a Lupe card either. Had to order it online

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
CJK1095 said:
... To go get The Cool and Food & Liquor since I just got into rap early last year. When I get to the rap section, I look for the name Lupe Fiasco to no avail. They don't have a card with the name Lupe Fiasco on it. That ticked me off because I understand if you don't have his albums, but not even a card with his name on it? So I endlessly search through the rap section finding no Lupe Fiasco. Then right before we leave my older brother finds the last two Lupe Fiasco albums (one F&L and another The Cool) mixed in the Flo Rida section.

I just had to get that frustration off my chest.
Al Gore said:
I can't find any of Lupe's stuff anywhere. :iunno:
You won't have to worry about that come March 8, 2011

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Same with the best buy by me- so when I see them restock his albums I put his albums in front of everyone elses lol I did the same for Kanye when 808s dropped the whole rap section minus a few people I had to respect was covered with 808s albums lol

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
comedyjunkie06 said:
Same with the best buy by me- so when I see them restock his albums I put his albums in front of everyone elses lol I did the same for Kanye when 808s dropped the whole rap section minus a few people I had to respect was covered with 808s albums lol
lol and of course they have plenty of Gucci Mane, Lil Wayne, Eminem (am a big fan of Em btw), etc.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
They have lupe card at mah bestbuy I believe.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
I tried to find Kanye but couldn't either cause I'm retarded or it wasn't there so after like 10 minutes I said fck it

·
Registered
581 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
I tried to find Kanye but couldn't either cause I'm retarded or it wasn't there so after like 10 minutes I said fck it
idk if it's the same problem but I kept looking in the K section when I should've been the W section.

Same for Lupe.

Yeah I felt stupid

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
O and believe me I plan to do the same or lasers I'll take pictures when I do it but I gotta be sneaky I think there catching onto me lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.