Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Midwest never gets talked about like the East, South, or even the West

but think about it, we have Kanye, Eminem, Common, Lupe, Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa (idk if i can technically count him, though Pittsburgh seems more midwest than east), Kid Cudi, The Cool Kids who are top players in underground rap

n those are just artist who have come out with projects recently,

so why do you guys think the Midwest never gets looked at as a top competiter? id argue that we are about bar for bar with the South right now, but The West is comin up pretty quick
 
0

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Kanye- Legit
Eminem- Fell off
Common- Just made a comeback from falling off
Lupe- Fell off
Big Sean- Sucks
Wiz Khalifa- Sucks
Kid Cudi- Fell off
The Cool Kids- No1curr bout them

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,297 Posts
LiftthatALLLNight said:
Kanye- Legit
Eminem- Fell off
Common- Just made a comeback from falling off
Lupe- Fell off
Big Sean- Sucks
Wiz Khalifa- Sucks
Kid Cudi- Fell off
The Cool Kids- No1curr bout them
He said they're running it, not that they're good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,252 Posts
LiftthatALLLNight said:
Common- Just made a comeback from falling off
Ain't no comeback.
The Man said:
OP forgot Atmosphere.

Atmosphere>>>>>>>>>>>ktt
I guess he missed a lot of Rhymesayers/backpack rappers, then. POS >>>> Atmosphere defs.

debonair59 said:
id argue that we are about bar for bar with the South right now
Nah, South stay winning forever. When we aren't running things commercially and underground I'll get back to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,252 Posts
The Man said:
:hah: x 100000000000
True tho :kanyeshrug:

Drake already mastered the "super personal rapping" style better than Slug and made serious bank off of it, too. Slug's fallen off anyway.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
trilltolive said:
True tho :kanyeshrug:

Drake already mastered the "super personal rapping" style better than Slug and made serious bank off of it, too. Slug's fallen off anyway.
Nah, Drake will never make an album as good as God Loves Ugly, get ya ass outta here.

Slug is a lot more witty and clever too. Slug speaks for the everyday man, drake speaks for simps.
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top