Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was sitting on the train waiting for it to go...I was looking out the window and see this foreign DIME I looked at her but just from the corner of my eye to try and not make it obvious...but I couldnt help that shit because she was so fine :hah:

So anyway when I look at her full on...she was already staring at me from outside the train...we lock eyes for about 2 seconds then I pussy out and look away and try act all cool  :notsureif:

I suck when it comes to eye contact..what are you supposed to do? And how you know if a girl is checking you out or just looking at you because you 're looking at her like  :twisted:

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
GoodKidBadCity said:
Well I was sitting on the train waiting for it to go...I was looking out the window and see this foreign DIME I looked at her but just from the corner of my eye to try and not make it obvious...but I couldnt help that shit because she was so fine :hah:

So anyway when I look at her full on...she was already staring at me from outside the train...we lock eyes for about 2 seconds then I pussy out and look away and try act all cool  :notsureif:

I suck when it comes to eye contact..what are you supposed to do? And how you know if a girl is checking you out or just looking at you because you 're looking at her like  :twisted:
Just say something... anything but what the ***** above my post just said.

·
Premium Member
17,265 Posts
Hold the stare, if they don't look away then smile otherwise you just look like a creeper.

·
Premium Member
17,265 Posts
Twat said:
"i want your vagina inside of me"
That's not how it works kid

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Twat said:
Walk up to her and say "i want your vagina inside of me" and see where things go
:hah: if only things were that easy

no pics but you have my word she was at least an 8.5

·
Registered
6,681 Posts
Wait was she looking at you first altogether? Also did you see her smile or anything? You should had gave the what's up nod or just smiled and waved.

·
Registered
9,834 Posts
you failed son.

she looked at you because she had some kind of interest in you. You should have started with a Hi, and went from there.

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
i read if they look to the side or down after you look at them that it's a sign of submission. if they look straight ahead they they have no interest.

but i wouldn't know i'm woat with women :hah:

·
Registered
529 Posts
what are you talking about you're not good at eye contact? a full 2 seconds is long as fuck. I could maybe do like 0.5 seconds and then feel intimidated tbh.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts