Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it once again made me wonder what would convince a trust fund-white girl, with life handed to her and with not a single real struggle in her life,  to want to act hood. I mean, it's kind of an insult to any girl or woman in the working class, and yet she seems to be accepted by a percentage of people. That aside, she can't even rap, and the only people this music could possibly appeal to is other privalged kids who have never had to really struggle in their life, and who are not insulted by this joke of a human being taking a culture and using it as her grown up dress-up/make believe time.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
24,748 Posts
If you're that obsessed with saying *****, you clearly have some fascination with it. This bitch would give Black Thought in '75 Bars' a run for his money when it comes to using that word.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SouthSide Chi said:
Nobody likes V-Nasty, at least I hope not :ohno:
Nah, wait till she gets Pitchfork or Tyler, the Creator approval, then half of this board will jump on her like they did with Waka.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
SouthSide Chi said:
Nobody likes V-Nasty, at least I hope not :ohno:
I don't even like her and I like anything

i don't understand when people say Kreayshawn or Debbie looks nasty but V-Nasty is 1000x times nastier looking than those two
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Albert said:
I don't even like her and I like anything

i don't understand when people say Kreayshawn or Debbie looks nasty but V-Nasty is 1000x times nastier looking than those two
Bru, you might want to look at them two again. Ke$hashawn aint got no ass or tits, and Debbie looks fucking disgusting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
redgloves123 said:
Bru, you might want to look at them two again. Ke$hashawn aint got no ass or tits, and Debbie looks fucking disgusting.
at least Kreayshawn and Debbie look decent to me, I wouldn't even give V-Nasty the time of the day tbh

it's bad enough she looks nasty but she's a bitch as well, I don't even know how she has friends being so mean to people lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Albert said:
at least Kreayshawn and Debbie look decent to me, I wouldn't even give V-Nasty the time of the day tbh

it's bad enough she looks nasty but she's a bitch as well, I don't even know how she has friends being so mean to people lol
haha, true dat, V-Nasty is in a whole other round of putrid.

I know right? She must hang out with some shallow, basic bitches. Kinda ironic right?
 
1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Top