Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
i dont normally do this but this is garbage. you stole half of hte song and only redid the beep boop part which you got wrong! you even cut it wrong and had pieces of kanye talking. this is awful

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bosoxrule43 said:
i dont normally do this but this is garbage. you stole half of hte song and only redid the beep boop part which you got wrong! you even cut it wrong and had pieces of kanye talking. this is awful
stole? how is it stealing if i credit? the quick cuts were to avoid vocals, and that vocal part was inevitable

·
Registered
367 Posts
so you literally did nothing besides find a similar synth beat and play the 5 notes over and over again. which a monkey could do. but you even got that wrong!! way too stacado!!! why waste people's time with this nonsense.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bosoxrule43 said:
so you literally did nothing besides find a similar synth beat and play the 5 notes over and over again. which a monkey could do. but you even got that wrong!! way too stacado!!! why waste people's time with this nonsense.
i ask u to listen to the real song, and focus on the beat. it IS repetetive. i took that synth from the actual song too. only "original" part of the song is the small choir.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
bosoxrule43 said:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts