Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I have to say, you guys are making the discussion way too polarized and I guarantee it's ruining the listening experience of lots of the posters here.  One song (or two, with Theraflu) is not indicative of the direction or quality of an entire portion of someone's career.  You have people fighting tooth and nail to hold onto the notion that the song is perfect, then you have people making threads about how the song is the eighth sign of the apocalypse.  Instead of people discussing what works and doesn't work about these new songs, all I see are people attacking those with whom they disagree.  It just serves to have two camps whose views become grossly exaggerated.

I care about music an incredible amount, too.  But making individual songs representative of entire careers and acting like they're life and death is going to help no one.

·
0 Posts
Many thought they were ready for Kanye's new music, and some of those same ****** just can't handle it now...
:work:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, I know how message boards work, I mod the hip hop section over at studioleaks.  i'm just shocked and amused at how combative the two different sides are here.  it's like songs become pawns (rhyming, sup) in bigger arguments.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
WPG said:
nah, I know how message boards work, I mod the hip hop section over at studioleaks.  i'm just shocked and amused at how combative the two different sides are here.  it's like songs become pawns (rhyming, sup) in bigger arguments.
im offended ban op tbh :sarc2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts