Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Do you know who Michael Young History is?

Her response: "Wait, like a real person? Or are you just talking about The Cool?"

:allears:
<3

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
No.

Your a loser so it was probably your mom.. And the only reason she knows is because you overload the house with lupe your gay little obssesion.

Also I think I speak for Rich when I say, no more pointless threads.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
liking lupe don't make her pussy any tighter, so i could care less about what she listen to, she could think lil b is the GOAT, as long as she got ass, titties, and a mad sucking game, then shits all good

****** over here deciding who they gonna penetrate based off of who they favorite rapper is, smh

:fly:

·
Registered
98 Posts
AkA said:
No.

Your a loser so it was probably your mom.. And the only reason she knows is because you overload the house with lupe your gau obssesion.

LMAO!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AkA said:
No.

Your a loser so it was probably your mom.. And the only reason she knows is because you overload the house with lupe your gay little obssesion.

I'm a loser? You have over 16,000 posts on a forum dedicated to a guy...smh.

And I ain't deciding who to get with based on that, ive been with her. Just a nice surprise hahah

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:

And I ain't deciding who to get with based on that, ive been with her. Just a nice surprise hahah
:h5:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ape said:
liking lupe don't make her pussy any tighter, so i could care less about what she listen to, she could think lil b is the GOAT, as long as she got ass, titties, and a mad sucking game, then shits all good

****** over here deciding who they gonna penetrate based off of who they favorite rapper is, smh

:fly:
you probably smell like shit

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
bragging ass

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
T2
FiascoFrenzy said:
yes.

And if thays supposed to be a response. Yawn.

What kind of dumbass ****** gets excited enough talking to a girl and all he cares about is her like of another MAN. And not only that... Go on the same forum of another "man" and make a thread about it.h
:eyeroll:

It was a joke ****** ass bitch.

But you dont throw stones at the throne.

:)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AkA said:
yes.

And if thays supposed to be a response. Yawn.

What kind of dumbass ****** gets excited enough talking to a girl and all he cares about is her like of anotger MAN. And not only that... Go on tge same forum of another "man" and make a thread about it.

:eyeroll:

It was a joke ****** ass bitch.

But you dont throw stones at the throne.

:)
Well that was violent

1 - 20 of 44 Posts