Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
This can also be the cover for the single itself.

ex: cover for the cd that will contain Power, Power remix, and the SNL Power.

just an idea.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nat said:
YES. THIS IS INFALLIBLE PROOF. THIS 100% CONFIRMS IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. TOTALLY.
dont get too excited buddy, its just speculation. im not saying THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE COVERS. im jus saying its possible. it could jus be the cover for the single, but then again wouldnt it have POWER written on it? idk. just speculation.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
FLASHINGSTREETLIGHTS said:
dont get too excited buddy, its just speculation. im not saying THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE COVERS. im jus saying its possible. it could jus be the cover for the single, but then again wouldnt it have POWER written on it? idk. just speculation.
lol at you missing his sarcasm

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kay-Z2000 said:
Lol, op, ur thread actually made sense this time, but the other stuff that went along with it... Not so much
lol. if you heard my tone of voice when i said "don't get too excited buddy". you would understand. lol. but yea i learned my lesson after all of KTT massacred me. lol.

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
lol. if you heard my tone of voice when i said "don't get too excited buddy". you would understand. lol. but yea i learned my lesson after all of KTT massacred me. lol.
you said it out loud?

/ballbustin

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
it was one of the worst threads ever lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts