Kanye to The banner

So i guess the Power Single Cover really will be one of the 5 Album COvers?

1480 32
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
YES. THIS IS INFALLIBLE PROOF. THIS 100% CONFIRMS IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. TOTALLY.
This can also be the cover for the single itself.

ex: cover for the cd that will contain Power, Power remix, and the SNL Power.

just an idea.
dont get too excited buddy, its just speculation. im not saying THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE COVERS. im jus saying its possible. it could jus be the cover for the single, but then again wouldnt it have POWER written on it? idk. just speculation.
Nat said:
YES. THIS IS INFALLIBLE PROOF. THIS 100% CONFIRMS IT NO QUESTIONS ASKED. TOTALLY.
^^^
that actually is a reliable source plus it doesn't say power on it, and ye said he might have it as 1 of the 5...

Sold
lol at you missing his sarcasm
FLASHINGSTREETLIGHTS said:
dont get too excited buddy, its just speculation. im not saying THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THE COVERS. im jus saying its possible. it could jus be the cover for the single, but then again wouldnt it have POWER written on it? idk. just speculation.
i knew he was being sarcastic. lol at you missing my sarcasm.
Manny said:
lol at you missing his sarcasm
what sarcasm... Lol
Lol
Lol, op, ur thread actually made sense this time, but the other stuff that went along with it... Not so much
G
It's better than the "official" that's for sure :sarc2:
lol. if you heard my tone of voice when i said "don't get too excited buddy". you would understand. lol. but yea i learned my lesson after all of KTT massacred me. lol.
Kay-Z2000 said:
Lol, op, ur thread actually made sense this time, but the other stuff that went along with it... Not so much
you said it out loud?

/ballbustin
lol. if you heard my tone of voice when i said "don't get too excited buddy". you would understand. lol. but yea i learned my lesson after all of KTT massacred me. lol.
it was one of the worst threads ever lol
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.