Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i heard the album but im not feeling it.....im one of the biggest cudi fans but feel that this is way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<motm aknc and demotape

had one play through

maybe thats it

+ i have exam in about 5 hours so i aint gonna play it again till after but hope my opinion changes in 2nd play through :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,004 Posts
Vegeta said:
so i heard the album but im not feeling it.....im one of the biggest cudi fans but feel that this is way <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<motm aknc and demotape

had one play through

maybe thats it

+ i have exam in about 5 hours so i aint gonna play it again till after but hope my opinion changes in 2nd play through :(
hows about you listen more than once...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,132 Posts
songs dont seem to have any replay value for me, ive heard the whole album twice and theres only about 2 songs that i actually remembered/cared to listen to again. just my opinion tho, it might change with time, hopefully.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
I knew what I was getting myself into

This is my quick synopsis I wrote to my girlfriend via email.. but fits here. I could write a full review but it'd just be one in a million.

"Hey baby,

Miss ya too!
Kid Cudi leaked and my day is COMPLETE.....
"And I be walkin along zonin'
Yea
Movin along zonin'
Yeaaaa"


He's SUPER honest in this album. On the song "These Worries" with Mary J you hear him snorting coke. And he's just saying some real shit in this. Mary J compliments the album perfectly. There's probably 5 STELLAR songs on the album, the rest are typical Cudi-fare. Not sure if you'd like it as much as the first one. It's actually a bit more hip-hop/rock'ish as opposed to the first one being "out there" and dreamy. But he does have some sick dreamy songs. It's pretty varied. I mean it's 17 songs deep...

I can talk about this for hours."

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,496 Posts
Vigor said:
I knew what I was getting myself into

This is my quick synopsis I wrote to my girlfriend via email.. but fits here. I could write a full review but it'd just be one in a million.

"Hey baby,

Miss ya too!
Kid Cudi leaked and my day is COMPLETE.....
"And I be walkin along zonin'
Yea
Movin along zonin'
Yeaaaa"


He's SUPER honest in this album. On the song "These Worries" with Mary J you hear him snorting coke. And he's just saying some real shit in this. Mary J compliments the album perfectly. There's probably 5 STELLAR songs on the album, the rest are typical Cudi-fare. Not sure if you'd like it as much as the first one. It's actually a bit more hip-hop/rock'ish as opposed to the first one being "out there" and dreamy. But he does have some sick dreamy songs. It's pretty varied. I mean it's 17 songs deep...

I can talk about this for hours."
Your gf listens to cudi? Respect. My gf only listens to mainstream stuff :facepalm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
Your gf listens to cudi? Respect. My gf only listens to mainstream stuff :facepalm:
I got her into it. I make sure she listens to the good stuff... Lupe, Cudi, Kanye...
But she STILL cant stand Jay Z. Cant change that. Oh and when she hates something, she ejects the CD and throws it out the window before I can catch her. Camron's "Purple Haze" album comes to mind.... :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,496 Posts
Vigor said:
I got her into it. I make sure she listens to the good stuff... Lupe, Cudi, Kanye...
But she STILL cant stand Jay Z. Cant change that. Oh and when she hates something, she ejects the CD and throws it out the window before I can catch her. Camron's "Purple Haze" album comes to mind.... :/
Mine does listen to some good music just not rap you know. Some 70's rock, some good modern day indie but then the rest is mainstream. I've been trying to get her into Cudi but she says its only good if you are a stoner lol. I did get her into some Kanye but just Graduation and 808's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
Mine does listen to some good music just not rap you know. Some 70's rock, some good modern day indie but then the rest is mainstream. I've been trying to get her into Cudi but she says its only good if you are a stoner lol. I did get her into some Kanye but just Graduation and 808's.

Yea I understand that. She used to only listen to contemporary Christian music so I made a major change in her lol. Kinda forced too because I take over the radio when driving; and I ALWAYS drive. So she was spoon fed Cudi haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,496 Posts
Vigor said:
Yea I understand that. She used to only listen to contemporary Christian music so I made a major change in her lol. Kinda forced too because I take over the radio when driving; and I ALWAYS drive. So she was spoon fed Cudi haha
lol christian contemporary. I'm kinda glad my girl aint religious tbh.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top