Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And she replies, "NO IT'S STUPID I DNT WANNA WATCH IT.." 

:facepalm: What has our youth come to..

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
My friend who absolutely hates Kanye more than anything in this world told me she liked it.
my 9 year old brother loved it and always wants to watch it.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
If you feel comfortable giving more detail, I would be interested to know why exactly...is she just some 13 year old Taylor Swift fan?

Tell her that Kanye is going to ram his big ass musical dick into the face of modern entertainment on Nomvember 22nd, and that Runaway was just a taste of his genius.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Timesitheus said:
If you feel comfortable giving more detail, I would be interested to know why exactly...is she just some 13 year old Taylor Swift fan?

Tell her that Kanye is going to ram his big ass musical dick into the face of modern entertainment on Nomvember 22nd, and that Runaway was just a taste of his genius.
Nah. Not a Swift fan but she has a white BF that probably doesn't like Kanye if that has anything to do..

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Almost everyone I know watched it lol :D

I went to school today (I skipped yesterday) and the first thing this guy in my class says when I walk in is "AWWW SHIT I KNOW YOU SAW RUNAWAY" and I'm all like "YA MAN  :awesome:" he's not a big fan of Ye but he's like "SOO SICK BROO" and I was like " :slick:" and than a bunch of people started talking about it, than later on I was chilling with my friends in another class and I pulled out my iPod and put Runaway on cause I wanted to listen to Lost In The World and my friend was like "OMG I watched that but I didn't get it :(" and I tried to explain it to her but I'm pretty sure she still doesn't understand lmao...She didn't even know what a Phoenix was :facepalm: (University student too smfh lmao)

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Oh and before that some big T.Swift stan texts me this morning saying "omg Kanye is so good !" and I was like :smug: soo
8th Wonder said:
I'm surprised with the amount of people I know that liked it

1 - 20 of 61 Posts