1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
are you asking if any rappers have spoken about it yet, or are you considering the white kids on KTT to be "the hip hop community"?

i'm genuinely confused and I'm not sure how to answer the question.

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
wopper said:
I concluded that americans love nothing more than their guns and shooting each other

·
Premium Member
161,328 Posts
Crunchy Ice said:
wouldn't be surprised if it was orchestrated to take attention away from philando
it's a result of his death though so you can't think of this shooting without thinking of his

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
The snipers were probably white and it might have been done by the government to incite a war.
exactly. No actual footage of anyone being shot, yet there's live footage from almost every angle.

·
Banned
5,455 Posts
Both Tyga and Fetty Wap just got caught saying "all lives matter" on twitter :what:

And Drake posted a long essay on instagram about how he fears for the lives of black people. So it's pretty mixed, just like the opinions of everyone else. Being a "hip hop artist" doesn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme, in terms of their views on the situation.

/thread

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
The snipers were probably white and it might have even been done by the government to incite a war.
:pog: 2chainz with the tinfoil hat that's actually made of solid gold

I thought that too actually, but I'm surprised at the reaction from people over this- thankfully the vocal majority isn't blaming this on protestors. It will be interesting to see who these people are as they were obviously trained. Maybe we actually have an Antifa militia in America

24,699 Posts
Velvet Goldmine said:
can we focus more on Philando Castile shooting? Alton was far from a saint
both didnt deserve to die :foh:

and he was far from a child rapist
he had consensual sex with a 17 year old girl when he was 21, which would be legal in some states :sarc2:

1 - 20 of 188 Posts