Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idk if any of y'all know who Kanye West is (he collabed on a song with Kendrick) but apparently dude is a Trump supporter. I know he has never been a relevant force on this website but I still think we should figure out how to properly address this.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
hippie. said:
uh oh. Are you triggered by someone having a different opinion than you, do u need a wittle safe space ??
Why would I care about that? People are entitled to their own opinions, I just don’t understand a need to move a longtime section because of Kanye’s political beliefs. Don’t you feel Kanye should be entitled to his political beliefs without gross overreaction? The guy is a musician and designer, not a “political scientist” (as Dave Chappelle once said about the Dixie Chicks).

·
Banned
5,513 Posts
This site's blatant liberal media agenda is concerning. A music forum should be neutral zone for things like this. Discussion is fine and even the ads were negligible but admins abusing the platform to silence the politics of its titular artist is disgraceful.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TikiTav said:
This site's blatant liberal media agenda is concerning. A music forum should be neutral zone for things like this. Discussion is fine and even the ads were negligible but admins abusing the platform to silence the politics of its titular artist is disgraceful.
Fuck, I'm so mad. I guess this is what happens when you troll a libtard epic style

1 - 18 of 18 Posts