Kanye to The banner

So how about them

623 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Shy
So how about them heat last night ....... lol.
Lebron had to pull the U-haul and carry the team because D-Wade sucked. what happened!?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
not really
he posted a thread that hasnt been active since yesterday
The81Slouch said:
first off ur a day late dwade played great last night but not the night before. and im sick of hearing people say lebron carried the team, lebron has 20 combined turnovers over the last 2 games, hes hardly carrying anything
TerrorEra said:
So how about them heat last night ....... lol.
Lebron had to pull the U-haul and carry the team because D-Wade sucked. what happened!?
This was my first attempt at trolling lmao

sorry
Ye24 said:
first off ur a day late dwade played great last night but not the night before. and im sick of hearing people say lebron carried the team, lebron has 20 combined turnovers over the last 2 games, hes hardly carrying anything
:troll: no love...
Don't get me wrong. I'm a heat fan. I didn't watch the game last night(didnt know about it.. lol)
Ye24 said:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.