Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think it's a grower or do you think your first reaction is your final reaction?

I think it's the latter personally. Yeezus and 808s were growers in my opinion though.

Ultra light beams is goat :cryfam:

·
Premium Member
30,744 Posts
Haring said:
Do you think it's a grower or do you think your first reaction is your final reaction?

I think it's the latter personally. Yeezus and 808s were growers in my opinion though.

Ultra light beams is :cryfam:
Definitely

·
Read Only
8,123 Posts
My opinions have been a roller coaster.  Loved it, was unsure, loved it, mixing bothered me, loved it, repeat haha

·
Registered
799 Posts
shit gets better and better
so many dope songs that I get obsessed with a different one each day. today that song was Waves
I'M NOT AFRAID TO LOSE A FIST FIGHT

G

·
Once yeezus hits you it hits you like a truck. This will be the same I feel. All the songs are starting to hit me now

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
PrettyFlack0 said:
Once yeezus hits you it hits you like a truck. This will be the same I feel. All the songs are starting to hit me now
FR. i already really liked yeezus on first listen but there comes a point when u just think fuck this album is mind blowing

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
I don't need many listens to know what I like, so albums don't really grow on me, unless I really wasn't giving it a proper listen in the first place.

No other Ye album has had to grow on me, though they were all amazing from the start. TLOP is his first bad album imo

1 - 20 of 30 Posts