Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So his film is being shown this saturday with 6 presumably finished songs from the album. Does this mean we're getting the finished versions of all these songs this saturday? Usually immediately or soon after a song is heard in public (think Rick Ross' "BMF" preview... soon after it was released)... it's soon released. I honestly think next week we'll get "All of the Lights".

And I'm new to this board, so don't know the temperament of its natives. But if you flame me I'll flame you right back 2x harder. Ok, discuss!

·
Registered
978 Posts
zenith92 said:
Lol, why would anyone flame you, you fuckin' idiot.

:problem?:
LOOB, also, I thought there were nine songs for the film, or was that just how many songs Bon Iver was featured on the album?

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
MahTouhous said:
LOOB, also, I thought there were nine songs for the film, or was that just how many songs Bon Iver was featured on the album?
Yeah, I think that was for the features.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
There's snippets of about 9 songs from the album. I dont think these are album versions though seeing as the film has been finished for a few weeks now and Kanye is apparently still working on the album.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jack25 said:
There's snippets of about 9 songs from the album. I dont think these are album versions though seeing as the film has been finished for a few weeks now and Kanye is apparently still working on the album.
Yea that's what I thought. I don't think the 11-feature AOTL will be on the film. But I wouldn't mind finished versions of every song featured on the film anyway. Headed to a barcrawl for halloween, that'd make for an awesome pregame mix to throw on.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
I hope he releases AOTL, I just went to MBDTF wiki page and saw the feature list, when the hell did Elton John get on it. I'm surprised to see how the song turns out.

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
zenith92 said:
I hope he releases AOTL, I just went to MBDTF wiki page and saw the feature list, when the hell did Elton John get on it. I'm surprised to see how the song turns out.
The list of the features for that song came out a few days ago.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
xsteezy said:
The final AOTL won't be on there because AOTL isn't finished yet
lol there's no way the album will be released on Nov then...

Oh wait, didnt he already finish the whole album... or DO I REMEMBER WRONG?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ThreeOhFiive said:
lol there's no way the album will be released on Nov then...

Oh wait, didnt he already finish the whole album... or DO I REMEMBER WRONG?
He finished the album. I think he's saying when this movie was made, AOTL wasn't finished.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts