Kanye to The banner

So....Did my girl cheat or what (a wtf thread)

2K views 76 replies 65 participants last post by  Micool 
#1 ·
Ok so last night, me and my boys head out to one of our favorite clubs ( the metro) me and my girl had a bit of a falling out and argued that day earlier. So i wanted to just get away.  So im at the Metro dancing and grinding, (dark as shit in that place).

So I start dancing with this sexy chick hitting that 2 step nice, and then we started making out, dont know how good it was cuz i was hammered as shit, she was fucked up to and then we moved to the back of the club/ lounge and she gave me head, with some familiar techniques.

Then she was like i want you to come back to my place. As soon as we got to where the lights were downstairs from the actual club, i noticed it was my girl. I kinda wanted to punch her in the uterus for cheating, but it was me who she cheated on. She was like omg and in shock and said sorry i was like :he:

But we talked it out, which i cant remember to well about, but i think we' re going to break up soon.

Cant post pics cuz im on the road to M.I.A.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.