Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically someone who is friends on Xbox Live with Treyarch Developers were spotted playing team death match in a game called: "Project: Iron Wolf".

First off Treyarch are solely responsible for CoD games now.
Second off: A portion of the studio always works on a portion of the game.

What's weird about the pictures is the generic Picture.

It's a terminator, but a random 6 too.

Now obviously there is no Project Iron Wolf and obviously the Picture is a placeholder to fool people into thinking they're playing some generic game. When Bungie tested Halo 3 Alpha, it went under the name: "Pimps at Sea"

You may now discuss your hate for the franchise.....now

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28806141/call-of-duty-9-from-treyarch-discovered-called-project-iron-wolf

Some interesting notes:

Iron Wolf

Iron=usual symbol in Russia
Wolf= Viktor Reznov was called the wolf in World at War. So maybe this game will center around Mason finding Reznov.

T6 was found on the picture so I thought maybe it refers to it being their 6th CoD

-Call of Duty United Offense
-CoD 2 Big Red one
-CoD3
-CoD [email protected]
-CoD BO
-Iron Wolf

·
Registered
39,606 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
If you only purchase one game per year, and that one game is Call of Duty, then you are correct.
i only buy two games a year. CoD and NBA 2k

and every year it's a tie :hah:

·
Premium Member
50,590 Posts
h20 said:
FUCK
can they please just stop making these shitty games?
Considering Black Ops is the best selling game of all time :)facepalm:), there's plenty of milking yet to be done.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
samcotts said:
Considering Black Ops is the best selling game of all time :)facepalm:), there's plenty of milking yet to be done.
Black Ops isn't the most selling Game of all Time, are you high?!

·
Premium Member
50,590 Posts
iYeezy said:
Which Mario? Don't think any of them individually come close to the amount the CoD games are selling.

You can look it up if you want, there's a lot of articles out there about Black Ops being the best selling game ever.

Cappie said:
Wii Play or Wii Sports.
The one that came with the Wii.
I don't think bundled games like that count.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Cappie said:
Wii Play or Wii Sports.
The one that came with the Wii.
samcotts said:
Which Mario? Don't think any of them individually come close to the amount the CoD games are selling.

You can look it up if you want, there's a lot of articles out there about Black Ops being the best selling game ever.

I don't think bundled games like that count.
Yeah I wasn't gonna count Wii Sports at first since it's an in-game sorta thing, but I edited it in there anyway.

But looking I'm pretty sure it's Mario and Wii Sports with like 40m and 70m respectively

1 - 20 of 94 Posts