Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm curious anyone wake up or yall still sleepin on the westsider?  :allears: But for real how much do you think his great lyrical display will reflect on his album? Do you think he really handed it in all the way back then in August or whatever? And yea he kill everyone almost =D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Of course Big Sean is probably my favorite good music artist. Anyways i bet he still workin on the album also he said it has a different vibe other than the mixtapes.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Im Not too sure about Seans Album but I will be buying , his last mix tape was kinda different than the first ,so im not sure but he will come with the heat for sure

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
He had a few songs on Finally Famous that I would want to have mastered. I had crossed him off after he fucked up two Good Friday songs. But he back on the list....kinda.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
his flow is so different from lil waynes and he's much more coherent, more importantly I'm not tired of hearing his voice  :dno:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Big Sean is Drake, Kanye, and Wayne's baby. I mean, did anyone hear of this ***** before he got signed to G.O.O.D.? He goes hard, but I think we got ourselves dat sperm donation baby

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Padalack Myers said:
Big Sean is my Favorite G.O.O.D artist so yea...
x.5

thats half btw, I think kanye and cudi are more developed but cmon it's kanye and cudi they're really GOOD

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Ape said:
Big Sean is Drake, Kanye, and Wayne's baby. I mean, did anyone hear of this ***** before he got signed to G.O.O.D.? He goes hard, but I think we got ourselves dat sperm donation baby
your avy is stupid  and what you said also made no sense.....wayne fans these days  >_>

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
your avy is stupid  and what you said also made no sense.....wayne fans these days  >_>
I dont see what was so hard to understand. I said he sounds like Wayne, Drake, and Kanye. I was lulzing about the sperm donation part.

My avy is pretty stupid tbh :work:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts