Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you ****** are saying is that without the money to buy healthy food(lets face it, healthy food's fuckin expensive), then you can't achieve a good looking body? :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
I don't think that's true. You can still buy healthy foods at an affordable prices. Regardless, its all about moderation. Portions are very, very important when it comes to achieving a healthy lifestyle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell nah it aint. i live off top ramen, multivitamins, and water. with the occasional chicken sandwich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,879 Posts
tuna is cheap as fuck. milk is cheap as fuck. bread is cheap as fuck. there's really no excuse.



this guy grew up poor as fuck in the hood as a ward of the state being passed from foster home to foster home and managed to become one of the top bodybuilders in the game. if he could do that, anybody can find a way to get a decent looking physique.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ight so tell me right now. tuna, milk, and bread. so how do i eat these throughout the day? Cus i've been in the gym for about three weeks, and this chick told me i got skinnier  :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,879 Posts
Joweee said:
ight so tell me right now. tuna, milk, and bread. so how do i eat these throughout the day? Cus i've been in the gym for about three weeks, and this chick told me i got skinnier :sarc2:
obviously you got skinnier because if you live off or ramen, you're not eating enough and you're not getting anywhere near enough protein. let's see, here's some cheap things you could get: tuna, milk, eggs, rice, and bread. and here's a 3000cal high protein diet that consists of only those items: http://swole.me/?calories=3000&num_meals=5&foodcheck=sliced_bread%2Cwhite_rice%2Ctuna%2Cegg%2Cwhole_milk&pwo_meal=1&macros=40%2C30%2C30&meal0=egg*2%2Cwhite_rice*2%2Csliced_bread*1&meal1=egg*1%2Csliced_bread*2%2Cwhole_milk*1&meal2=tuna*1%2Csliced_bread*3%2Cwhole_milk*1&meal3=egg*2%2Ctuna*2%2Cwhite_rice*2&meal4=egg*2%2Ctuna*1

that link doesn't work for some reason, but just go to swole.me and you can pick cheap foods like those and it will make you a personalized meal plan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just eat the tuna straight out the can? and how many meals a day? can i add mayo and make that bitch a tuna sandwich? also, whole milk and not 2% like i usually drink?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
577 Posts
In your case you need to take fat, so you can add mayonnaise but not too much. People who tell you not to add mayonnaise or any else fatty foods are actually wrong, because these people are doing diet, when you're doing diet you can't eat fatty foods.

EDIT: Idk where you guys are from, but I'm from Belgium (Europe) and Tuna isn't cheap at all... I think it depends of countries, so don't just say that the tuna is cheap. Same shit for bread, not cheap in my country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,879 Posts
Joweee said:
just eat the tuna straight out the can? and how many meals a day? can i add mayo and make that bitch a tuna sandwich? also, whole milk and not 2% like i usually drink?
eat it however you please as long as it meets your macros and doesn't exceed your daily caloric intake. 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,879 Posts
Joweee said:
okay so what are macros and how do i know my daily caloric intake?
macros are protein, carbs, and fats.  you know your daily caloric intake by keeping track of your calories.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,764 Posts
xela510 said:
Healthy food is cheap tbh.
If healthy foods was cheap, america wouldnt be the most obese nation on the planet..

healthy foods are not cheap... but junk foods and fast foods are cheap .. easy access easy money
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,879 Posts
the peoples champ said:
If healthy foods was cheap, america wouldnt be the most obese nation on the planet..

healthy foods are not cheap... but junk foods and fast foods are cheap .. easy access easy money
you can eat healthy relatively cheap.  people are obese because they have no will power and would rather eat the junk food.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,256 Posts
the peoples champ said:
If healthy foods was cheap, america wouldnt be the most obese nation on the planet..

healthy foods are not cheap... but junk foods and fast foods are cheap .. easy access easy money
healthy, whole foods can be incredibly cheap... and you can blame lobbyist, government, etc. for making the prices of heavily processed junk foods cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,764 Posts
CoreyMV said:
healthy, whole foods can be incredibly cheap... and you can blame lobbyist, government, etc. for making the prices of heavily processed junk foods cheaper.
u said they can be... but like i said  healthy foods are not cheap lol... point blank . no need for discussion its fact
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,764 Posts
PradaG said:
you can eat healthy relatively cheap.  people are obese because they have no will power and would rather eat the junk food.
there other factors.. .espcially people who have low income... cheap foods are usually junk foods not healthy ones.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,256 Posts
the peoples champ said:
u said they can be... but like i said  healthy foods are not cheap lol... point blank . no need for discussion its fact
But it's not a fact, I can go to a local market.. hell even a super-market and buy cheap proteins, grains, fruits, veggies. The lazy american lifestyle contributes to people buying junk food more than anything. People would rather throw some shit in the microwave then actually take the time to cook something, and most aren't willing to take the time to learn how to cook.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top