MBDTF

and WTT

dont forget runaway film.

just like. damn.

i dont expect another kanye album for like the next 3 years at least:dno:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
TBH I expect another album within two years. If he wants to be the greatest artist of all time, he needs to get cracking.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
I think after this album, he will focus more on producing for a little bit, do a bunch of features, maybe another collab album with an R&B artist, next solo album in 2013

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Synopsis said:
I think after this album, he will focus more on producing for a little bit, do a bunch of features, maybe another collab album with an R&B artist, next solo album in 2013
if we live that long.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
are you kidding? Ye is in work mode.  He might not necessarily come out with Kanye West's 6th Studio Album next year but I definitely think that he will drop some project sometime in 2011.  Maybe CRS, maybe We Are G.O.O.D. Music?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
kanye said he wants to do as much as he can till he dies!
i cant imagine what he's planning to do next.
i just hope we get a tour soon!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i would think he would do production work on commons album since thats supposed to come soon....then there was an article a month back or so saying a tour will be starting in feb..after the tour...i see another album being worked on  :robo:

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I think he should drop this shit of a album then get to work on something with just him maybe a Jay feature,John Mayer,Legend,and Cudi on 3 hooks,and him handle the rest of the album.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts