Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rap-up.com/2010/10/21/kanye-west-talks-death-threats-awards-shows-selita-ebanks/

interviews with access hollywood and extra. you mighta seen em w/e

but in the second video with extra, kanye confirms that so appalled will appear on the album :parrot:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I am more concerned with how he described the album itself.

'where I'm just stuntin' basically with core progressions and drumrolls....when you hear it, your ears will be blown.'

This excites me.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Atleast its alot of features on a few songs, not spread apart...

btw, I love this song!!!!! One of the DARKEST and Coldest beats Kanye has had in a while.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
already said so appalled is the most polished track good enough to be on the album,

3 more tracks to go n we have the whole album !

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
good news, that means 5 tracks are out, i really hope there's 10 more to listen..

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Salsation said:
3 more tracks to go n we have the whole album !
lol at how calm you are when saying that....Dawg, thats a BAD THING. I really hope I havent heard 70%-80% already :ohno:

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Black Mamba said:
my prediction is that fake tracklist is real and mamas boyfriend is just either called something else or added so if what im saying is true then we have 5 tracks officially released and the album is 17 tracks then we still have way more to listen to AND all the ones weve heard are different too  and if you lisyened to the 3 leaks you still have another half of the album to listen to and again the songs will be different  so my suggestion is dont listen to any leaks and if you have then delete them and wait
well if its really 17 songs, that wuld make things alot better....
but serioulsy, NO MORE listening to leaks for me dawg, i gotta control myself  :scared: lol

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
B-ri said:
well if its really 17 songs, that wuld make things alot better....
but serioulsy, NO MORE listening to leaks for me dawg, i gotta control myself  :scared: lol
lmfao im glad i havent listened to leaks

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Black Mamba said:
lmfao im glad i havent listened to leaks
You're so lucky. I feel like I've ruined it for myself LOL.

But I know he's made a lot of changes and musical extensions so I hope I'll get to hear awesome stuff

1 - 20 of 72 Posts