Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude on social media trying to get people to call him or text him.

What he wants people to do is send him a certain amount of money, and he supposedly flips it.

In his own words when my cousin texted him this is how he explained it

You will need at least $250 and a ride to western union to start the process. It's simple , I can manage the account  , and all I do is put you in the system as a customer who want to make a return for a full refund. All I do is add some funds to higher you return amount. I work wit nothing less than $250.  I use western union so nothing can come back to you or I. We both get paid.. All i need is your name and City you are sending from to put in the system.

Is this even possible at western union? I didn't even know you could get refunds?

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
Oh yah I've heard of this and it's definitely not a scam. You better hurry and take advantage of it before the govt forces western union to close this loop hole

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
h2o said:
Oh yah I've heard of this and it's definitely not a scam. You better hurry and take advantage of it before the govt forces western union to close this loop hole
Lol you playin

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ig no one else heard of it

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
25,299 Posts
Western Union outside of Asia is suspicious to me. It was everywhere there, though, god damn.

If you're in North America and using Western Union, why?

·
Banned
23,882 Posts
demeulemeester said:
Western Union outside of Asia is suspicious to me. It was everywhere there, though, god damn.

If you're in North America and using Western Union, why?
Emergency probably

1 - 18 of 18 Posts