Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is final... They already updated the deluxe version with the ballerina in the background and the information. I think Ye would have announced if he added Chain Heavy and Mama's Boyfriend (or whatever else) to the album by now. He said he had to make a decision by Sunday, and with the real pre-order on iTunes now with a whole section on the home page dedicated to MBDTF I think they would want the customers to know exactly what they are getting.

I don't know.

I still pray.

·
Registered
880 Posts
ive started to accept that this is the tracklist and im satisfied. it will be classic even without the bonus tracks. did you know that mama's boy features a Billy Joel sample, kinda wack when i heard it

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ill be bummed if theres only 1 song we havent heard on the alb. I feel like he's just gonna give the rest to us on G.O.O.D. Fridays.

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
relax the album doesnt come out for a month, anyway i think it will be final when itunes uploads the 30 second previews
Which is usually 2 weeks upon official release

·
Banned
23,979 Posts
Either way....everyone on here (excluding prolly wat and scarves) is in the same boat....we haven't heard ANY of the new album.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
okstatetw said:
Which is usually 2 weeks upon official release
exactly so so theres still time, it will probably be 13-14 with bonus tracks everyone gets, and maybe a pre-order bonus and a itunes or best buy bonus

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
I think something is still missing. As I can't still pre-order it. And Kanye haven't said anything yet.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
i think im just gonna pre order on itunes. and of course ill want a hard copy as well though!!

so when you pre order you get monster right away? it just costs 1.29??

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I'm just gonna be guessing Mamas Boyfriend will be a hard-copy bonus and Chain Heavy will be on Watch the Throne...Sucks though cause I want Chain Heavy just to have Kanye on it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts