Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk if its a thread like this and if it is you can lock this or delete this but Im curious too know whats everybody sneaker rotation looking like, just in case its some joints im missing..Mines:True Blues, lebron 8s v2, black classic vans and i might pick up some Kobe VI camo anything else?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LilSparks101 said:
What do you mean joints you be missing? Do you plan on copping any hot shoe out?
I like sneakers but i dont know ever hot sneaker out....and no i dont plan on copping any/every hot sneaker out just expandingthe collection from nike, jordans, vans

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I don't people really wear brands outside of those except some adidas, converse, and skate brand shoes. And if you're trying to hit the trends then you probably need some foamposites and even air maxes.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LilSparks101 said:
I don't people really wear brands outside of those except some adidas, converse, and skate brand shoes. And if you're trying to hit the trends then you probably need some foamposites and even air maxes.
i hate trend and i hate foamposites!! and air maxs even more....well only caus ethe lebrons have air max tech

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
my militarys look like shit now, had them for a year, scuffed on the sides n shit
aquas got paint chips on the first wear, still nice  tho

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I agree ONE of the greatest Js of all time but for that reason ALOT of people have them so I don't really want them but them military fours thoe :datass: The AM 1s are pretty fire to....

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
This will be my rotation this year when I finish acquiring all the shoes...P.S. I still need suggestions for more!

copped on the way

copped on the way

when they drop

1 - 20 of 38 Posts