Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how girls always say they'd never date someone who smokes and/or that it's such a turn off?

Then how come I seee numerous girls in college not givin a shit if the dude smokes or not.. or girls just not caring and speaking out against it? For me, if a girl is a smoker I'd be grossed out.

Is this generation accepting cigarettes more and more now? I feel like it's coming back in this drug infested generation

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
yeah the cigs epidemic kinda slowed down but now its outta control.
basically every girl i know smokes when theyre drunk... tbh they look like fucking retards.

weed is one thing but cigs is dumbasfuck

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lupicc said:
Not all girls are exactly alike?
I see more and more girls smoking and less going against it. Pretty sad tbh.

I think 80% of people in college smoke ciggs. Nastyyy
My friend went from not smoking ciggs to smoking a pack a day just to go outside every half hour to look cool

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
melo said:
I see more and more girls smoking and less going against it. Pretty sad tbh.

I think 80% of people in college smoke ciggs. Nastyyy
My friend went from not smoking ciggs to smoking a pack a day just to go outside every half hour to look cool
what a moron

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Smoking only while you're drunk is very different from actually smoking cigarettes. I know people who'll have a stoge maybe once a week on like a Saturday night and I have no problem with that at all.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Nefari said:
Smoking only while you're drunk is very different from actually smoking cigarettes. I know people who'll have a stoge maybe once a week on like a Saturday night and I have no problem with that at all.
i hate ciggs i only smoke weed or black n milds when im stressed

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
melo said:
Is this generation accepting cigarettes more and more now? I feel like it's coming back in this drug infested generation
ciggaretes have always been popular dont blame it on drugs plenty of ppl smoke ciggs and never touch drugs

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Martian Manhunter said:
ciggaretes have always been popular dont blame it on drugs plenty of ppl smoke ciggs and never touch drugs
my point is ...

it went from ciggs for everyone .. to ciggs are bad and disgusting.. and now it seems like no1 giv a fuck cus we're in THE drug era i'd say and now it seems like its not as frowned upon anymore.. especially with girls.

who wants to marry a smoker  :vom:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts