Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Banned
10,951 Posts
WeezyFan said:
No not in public, they take you in, question you, piss test you. If positive, you get a fine. If negative, but you admit to smoking once a month or more, you get a fine and lose your drivers license..

I live in Norway btw, I know it's different in the states but i'm sure use/being high is illegal there too..
Oh, okay. Well that explains it.

Idk about other states but in Texas you can only get tickets for: possession, driving under the influence, stuff like that. Simply being high in public isn't an issue, lots of people smoke here

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Soo Diff said:
bruh you must be legit retarded or something ain't no cop handing out piss test for marijuana you dumb fuck.
Handing out piss tests? What are you on about?

They take you to the station or hospital to piss test you.

you need to chill

Tribe Checkahoe said:
Oh, okay. Well that explains it.

Idk about other states but in Texas you can only get tickets for: possession, driving under the influence, stuff like that. Simply being high in public isn't an issue, lots of people smoke here
I thought Texas was much more strict on drug laws.. good for you guys :)

·
Banned
153 Posts
Max B said:
bad idea??

it won't make my vision worse, will it?
think doctor will be able to tell? :ohno:

gonna use visine btw
im with u op. i always feel the need to smoke before doing something important and i have no self control

·
Banned
27,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
DonkeyDonatello said:
im with u op. i always feel the need to smoke before doing something important and i have no self control
dead ass I get too much stress n anxiety before doing important things, I need that blunt :ffpu:

·
Registered
46,317 Posts
Generalissimo said:
some of y'all need to stop smoking altogether
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:
Generalissimo said:

·
Registered
45,904 Posts
WeezyFan said:
Handing out piss tests? What are you on about?

They take you to the station or hospital to piss test you.

you need to chill

I thought Texas was much more strict on drug laws.. good for you guys :)
bruh youre stupid a cop is not going to take you to a station cause he thinks you're high, stahp it and even if he would wtf does that drug test even prove?? That you get high?? You could've got high three months ago and you'd still fail that test.

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
Generalissimo said:
ophthalmologists are not sworn to patient-client secrecy so if he finds out he will alert the police and provide them with what ever information they need. They can also tell the THC level in ur body by examining at the ciliary body (standard procedure at the eye doctors) and the fovea centralis. Please think twice before you sit in the chair 
:dead:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Soo Diff said:
bruh youre stupid a cop is not going to take you to a station cause he thinks you're high, stahp it and even if he would wtf does that drug test even prove?? That you get high?? You could've got high three months ago and you'd still fail that test.
I don't know which safe haven you live in, but that's exactly how it is in Norway. I've been arrested twice for this shit, I know what I'm talking about asshole. Cops will literally pick you up at school to piss test you.

·
Registered
45,904 Posts
WeezyFan said:
I don't know which safe haven you live in, but that's exactly how it is in Norway. I've been arrested twice for this shit, I know what I'm talking about asshole. Cops will literally pick you up from school to piss test you.
my bad our cops aren't retarded and they have more important shit to deal with. and wtf does that drug test prove??  That you smoke?? So what??

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Soo Diff said:
my bad our cops aren't retarded and they have more important shit to deal with. and wtf does that drug test prove??  That you smoke?? So what??
Cali? you got it good.. the drug test proves that you ''abuse illegal narcotics'', which will get you in trouble..

·
Registered
26,049 Posts
Max B said:
They ain't even tell me last year that I had potential or was at risk for astigmatism last year, nothing :dahell:

The weed fucked my shit up :snoopsmh:

Tested false positive
lmaoo what happened to your kid on the way? Remember how you fucked your best friends wife?

·
Registered
81,641 Posts
Max B said:
Yoo wtf

So I'm sitting in the chair and this ***** pulls up the bifocal looking shit and examining my eyes

Then he sucks his teeth for a couple seconds and hits me w 'yeahh its not looking good, you have pretty bad astigmatism'  :dahell:

He was making it sound like I'm going blind n shit

I couldn't even see the top letters my ***** it was so blurry :cryfam:
RIP

·
Registered
20,168 Posts
Generalissimo said:
ophthalmologists are not sworn to patient-client secrecy so if he finds out he will alert the police and provide them with what ever information they need. They can also tell the THC level in ur body by examining at the ciliary body (standard procedure at the eye doctors) and the fovea centralis. Please think twice before you sit in the chair 
:hah:

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.