think doctor will be able to tell? :ohno:

gonna use visine btw

·
Banned
2,367 Posts
Max B said:
I'm in the waiting room

I feel like they know :fck:
ophthalmologists are not sworn to patient-client secrecy so if he finds out he will alert the police and provide them with what ever information they need. They can also tell the THC level in ur body by examining at the ciliary body (standard procedure at the eye doctors) and the fovea centralis. Please think twice before you sit in the chair 

·
Banned
27,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Generalissimo said:
ophthalmologists are not sworn to patient-client secrecy so if he finds out he will alert the police and provide them with what ever information they need. They can also tell the THC level in ur body by examining at the ciliary body (standard procedure at the eye doctors) and the fovea centralis. Please think twice before you sit in the chair
but I used visine to fix my cornea and celery :what:

·
Banned
10,951 Posts
Generalissimo said:
Call the cops for what lol? As long as e doesn't have anything on him, he's fine. It's not illegal to be high, just to drive while high and have drugs ON you. Stop trying to sketch this guy out lol

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
:floyd:

they r fuckin eye experts. if he doesnt notice then he wasnt even trying to do his job tbh :hah:

·
Premium Member
27,752 Posts
Generalissimo said:
Lmao dumb ass

1 - 20 of 98 Posts