Registered
4,278 Posts
Don't worry its a woman sayin that.....

nobody listens to them and they're always wrong

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
This girl is pretty talented though...I remember seeing her myspace a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago....

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
UltraKid said:
This girl is pretty talented though...I remember seeing her myspace a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago....
i mean i know her personally it aint got nuthin to do with her talent just some of her stupidity sum of the things she says are just like the most ignorant idiotic things at least to me

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Fenix said:
i mean i know her personally it aint got nuthin to do with her talent just some of her stupidity sum of the things she says are just like the most ignorant idiotic things at least to me
Well this is the first stupid thing I've ever heard from her but I don't know her personally....but forreal there's alot of people who believe in the whole Illuminati thing so don't sweat it but I don't know how she's going to make it in the music industry if she's afraid that the Illuminati will try to change her into a devil worshipping queen,..

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
UltraKid said:
Well this is the first stupid thing I've ever heard from her but I don't know her personally....but forreal there's alot of people who believe in the whole Illuminati thing so don't sweat it but I don't know how she's going to make it in the music industry if she's afraid that the Illuminati will try to change her into a devil worshipping queen,..
:dno: i aint trippin its just like damn come on now....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts