Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im stressing over things way too much
I really feel like my lifes slowly building up to fall apart
the amount of work i get from school is woat I can't even do things i enjoy anymore
i get home eat then have like 30 minutes before i have to work on loads of hw everyday
and I'm still doing bad this semester
its gotten to the point where the stress is having physical effects on me
and it feels like its all too much
so much pressure from everyone
I miss being able to enjoy my life :floyd: :jordancry:
i think I'm getting to the point where stress is chronic and I'm slowly becoming depressed

·
Registered
12,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
everybody tells me to just not worry but how when my entire future is riding on these times

·
Registered
27,498 Posts
I've been
Stressing
Life been
Building
Slowly
Reaching
The point where it falls apart

All work
I get
Too much
Can eat sht
With out
Worrying
Bout my grades going down

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
:hug: :hug: op. Yung Fgt can resonate with u. Trust me, there's so much pressure I know. I want you to get home. Eat

then take an hour nap. Or do something you enjoy before you begin your hw.

These times will make you depressed. For me, it got to the point where I started to become the depression. Not necessarily enjoying it.  but i became one with it. It was that bad. I needed everything to be dark.

But fam, I rose above it and fucking graduated. Im assuming you're in hs. And I know it's exhausting but I can only tell you what I did and what worked for me

I slept thru it. I slept the pain away. I ran away from school thru sleep until I had the energy to do the work. Even if I got home slept and didn't wake up until 7pm. It still gave me the energy to do the work

That's all I needed really. I don't really recommend it tho bc you will be tired in the morning. Just take a nap before you do the work. Some kids will have time on the weekends to do fun things, some won't . It really depends on the course load you have and how the kids manage it

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
and talk to your counselor. pls bruh. or an adult you confide in at school.

My counselor comforted me so much. I wanted to impregnate her bc she made me feel so warm in this cold life of hs

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
feelingisfirst said:
I've been
Stressing
Life been
Building
Slowly
Reaching
The point where it falls apart

All work