Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
i think we should care because it probably means something positive for kanye.

She selling a milli means that a lot of people is buying record sales went up and MBDTF sales may increase.

Taking in account that kanye has done good fridays, a shitload of promotion and outperformed her on the VMA's he might get really close or hit a milli.

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Mr. Oux said:
i think we should care because it probably means something positive for kanye.

She selling a milli means that a lot of people is buying record sales went up and MBDTF sales may increase.

Taking in account that kanye has done good fridays, a shitload of promotion and outperformed her on the VMA's he might get really close or hit a milli.
i think there are more tswift fans who want to buy the album than Ye fans. Most Ye fans who aren't stans on this site probably will just download it online or something

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mr.cudi said:
i think there are more tswift fans who want to buy the album than Ye fans. Most Ye fans who aren't stans on this site probably will just download it online or something
good thing no one cares about your opinion
motherfucker

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Kay-Z said:
well we all would. But that still doesn't make ur arguement that we should worry about taylors sales, kanyes not breaking a milli
the album is good enough to make a mil. there's just no hype, no no1 single. even if AOTL drops before the album and becomes a massive hit ( i think it'll reach top 3 ) i dont think he can reach 700k

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.