Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the story...ya boy matched with this girl on tinder. She alright looking...face somewhat cute, kinda thick, and white. I'm just like fuck it let me ask her on a date so I got her number. It seemed like she lived too far so I was bored and thought I could get nudes. So I said some shit like "I wish someone could sit on my face" to which she replied saying something like "I'm in a non sexual mood".  :dash:

But then ya boy did something ya boy is great at doing...finessing.  :drakelaff:

Somehow I turned the conversation sexual anyway, and later found out that she's been fucking guys off of tinder and actually drove to my town (which is 30 minutes away, btw) just this week to fuck some dude. Major hoe alert, I know, especially because I never even met someone from her town because it's not a city, nor do I live in a city.

So out of curiosity I asked her if she'd drive to my house just to fuck, and she said she was down. Fast forward to today and she actually drove to my house!
:oh:

Basically we started fucking...I used to use the ultra thin trojans but them shits kept breaking and the regular trojans are too tight so I bought magnums and tried them for the first time. Horrible idea to try them on a random girl in retrospect, but they felt a lot better. Worst thing happened though...they fucking broke at the tip. The 2 that I had. :mrkrabs:

Right now I'm just scared af. She said she got tested 2 weeks ago, and I was asking her about the the dude she fucked after she got tested and apparently he was the only one before me. Hopefully I have nothing to worry about, but I'm paranoid about getting an STD. I'm not worried about getting her pregnant because I pulled out with the condom on.

Funniest/worst shit to top it off? After we were done fucking I mentioned the condoms breaking to her and she replied "I don't think I can get pregnant anyway, I think I'm already pregnant". It's been real KTT. 
:dead:

Edit: For clarification she meant some other dude got her pregnant, so I shouldn't have to worry about it. But still imagine hearing this shit fam...smh

Edit 2 : She also told me the name of the dude she fucked from my town (didn't know him). And a dude she almost fucked from a neighboring city, and I didn't know him either. Then she asked me for my last name, and I gave her a fake one. Lmao
:hah2:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Earth Angel said:
Op wore a condom but didn't nut in her? This don't add up.

after the second condom broke I ran out of magnums and had to put on the regular trojan ones that I said were too tight. i couldnt feel much with them so I basically had to pull out and jerk off to nut

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
BOYYYYYY

1 - 20 of 78 Posts