Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I first heard of them when I went to Lollapalooza, but I skipped seeing them so I can be in the first 10 rows for the life-altering experience that was Gogol Bordello.

They came back to Chicago recently but I missed them again. But I know they are highly regarded and liked so I need to know what to listen to and what not to get into them.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just put it on start to finish. PLEASE DO THIS. It makes the experience so much better because it flows so well. Plus, the intro track is dope as fuck.

·
Registered
74 Posts
seriously their debut album was one of the best albums of the decade IMO

every single song is really really good music!

i can listen to the record over and over and it doesnt get boring

·
Registered
86 Posts
EasterRoy said:
Just put it on start to finish. PLEASE DO THIS. It makes the experience so much better because it flows so well. Plus, the intro track is dope as fuck.
This. The entire album is sick and definitely deserves more than just listening to single songs.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I personally think this band is way overrated. I've listened to this record countless times because my friends are all hyped up about this. Never really liked them. It's just so bleak and simpel, monotone and repetative.  Thanks god my friends are beginning to see it aswell. It will wear out soon I hope.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts