Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the first time you listen to MBDTF, are you going to play it the whole way through, or jump to one of your anticipated tracks first?

ideally i would like to play it from start to finish, but i might have to listen to blame game first because of the sample.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I'd listen to it from beginning to end once w/o skipping
Then listen to it again and skip the songs i already heard (Power, Runaway, See Me Now (?), AOTL, etc.)

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
well my most anticipated track is Hell of a Life and on the leaked tracklist it's the first track, so I should be fine.. :D

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
drop.out said:
well my most anticipated track is Hell of a Life and on the leaked tracklist it's the first track, so I should be fine.. :D
first song is dark fantasy prod. By rza

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
drop.out said:
kanye said dark fantasy is the first track so ull hafta wait :/ all of one song `:D

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
drop.out said:
1st track is Dark Fantasy (Produced by RZA & Co-Produced by Kanye & No I.D.)

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Derezzed said:
the first time you listen to MBDTF, are you going to play it the whole way through, or jump to one of your anticipated tracks first?

ideally i would like to play it from start to finish, but i might have to listen to blame game first because of the sample.
Def start from finish.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts