Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else gonna stop playing it till we get the full version?

Scared I might overplay it before the real album :cryfam:

Registered
not paying fucking 120 money units a year to listen to music, fuck streaming services

so i'm not listening to the final version unless it gets a physical release
the one I have right now is good enough already anyway :kanyeshrug:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mr Waluigi said:
not paying fucking 120 money units a year to listen to music, fuck streaming services

so i'm not listening to the final version unless it gets a physical release
the one I have right now is good enough already anyway :kanyeshrug:
Fam there are 100% gonna be physicals. Kanye has a contract & doesnt own Def Jam. They want to make money of this shit. Kanye just sayin that so people will sign up for Tidal till the album is finished & released everywhere.

Registered
thankmelater said:
Fam there are 100% gonna be physicals. Kanye has a contract & doesnt own Def Jam. They want to make money of this shit. Kanye just sayin that so people will sign up for Tidal till the album is finished & released everywhere.
Ye is erratic as fuck and said there will never be iTunes or physical versions.
People already paid for the download but I think he'd rather make a big mess to cancel all preorders and refund everybody than to do the most simple thing.

Seriously Ye is completely displaced these days.
I'm pissed at him either way - either release a physical or not, don't say yes then no then possibly do it anyway, all in the span of one week.

Until further announcements I'd keep my expectations low :kanyeshrug:

edit: Also this is the worst fucking way to end this messy rollout.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.