Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://twitter.com/YeezyCentral/status/693289918253002752?s=09

I remember seeing it like 2 weeks ago but doesn't sound like anything familiar from TLOP. Ye probably got another album on his hands or he's gonna add new shit for the official release maybe...

Share your thoughts. No hating in this thread

Edit: if you listen real closely at the end, it sounds like Trab saying ohhhhhhhhh. He might be on this song

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PrettyFlack0 said:
There's a lot it could be
A freestyle session
A loose song
A good Friday song
An album cut
A random verse
Shit sounds nice too, hope he puts it on the official TLOP

·
Banned
1,294 Posts
it's an alternate verse on FSMH1. Sounds better than what what we got, but I can't imagine the song starting any other way. Maybe was a second verse but fucked up the pacing so it got cut. Very easy to imagine FSMH1 continuing into a second verse, another hook, and then a bridge leading to a better transition to Pt 2.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thepowersthatb said:
it's an alternate verse on FSMH1. Sounds better than what what we got, but I can't imagine the song starting any other way. Maybe was a second verse but fucked up the pacing so it got cut. Very easy to imagine FSMH1 continuing into a second verse, another hook, and then a bridge leading to a better transition to Pt 2.
I don't hear FSMH pt 1 on this tho. Ima take another listen tho

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thepowersthatb said:
Doesn't it sound like Trab at the very end saying ohhhhh?

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
It's a version of FSMH

·
Banned
1,294 Posts
yeezuswest said:
I don't hear FSMH pt 1 on this tho. Ima take another listen tho
the loud piano you can hear in the video plays in FSMH1, but it's not that clear. There was a soundcloud rip that had all the leaked snippets off the album put up about two weeks before the album came out, and this one was placed between the snippet of the sample from the actual song Father I Stretch My Hands To Thee, and Cudi's hook, where that same sample plays in the background. In that, you could pretty clearly hear that the percussion between this snippet and the one in Cudi's hook were too similar to be a coincidence.

tho I guess with Real Friends and Famous having the same echoing snare sound that doesn't mean EVERYTHING, but I'd be very surprised if this wasn't from FSMH.

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
I actually really wanted this version to be on the album. wtf

1 - 20 of 28 Posts