Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sounds good. My only suggestions are a matter of personal preference. I would suggest trying to do something with Frodo's voice at the very beginning (it got on my nerves in the movie too lol) and I would maybe bring down the hi-hat that starts around 1:55. Like I said though sounds good regardless.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Please give me a bit of feedback if you have listened.

·
Registered
463 Posts
i thought this was actually really dope! like idk i thought a bit of chiddy bang when listening . good shit though 4/5!

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
though there is it little wrong with it i'd say there isn't much going on aside from the melody and bass am I correct? you could/should add things over the top, maybe chopped up and on a different octave segments of whatever you were sampling or something.

i am kind of forgetting that beats are to be rapped over so there's not much point, but still, that's the only thing i would say you could add. Maybe add some effects and have a wider variety in the way it's constructed, for instance i'll cite the way the beat in No church in a while kind of filters and reverbs out into the background during the dreams part on it or something yknow?

the drum patter is pretty original as far as i can tell so thats great but i think the crash doesn't fit, and there is a triangle in there or something.. actually the triangle sounds pretty cool maybe try juggling open and closed hihat sounds to get the beat sounding more rhytmic and head bob inducing or whatever lol could also maybe use an big snare

woah did i just write all that i guess i'm bored

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steamboat said:
though there is it little wrong with it i'd say there isn't much going on aside from the melody and bass am I correct? you could/should add things over the top, maybe chopped up and on a different octave segments of whatever you were sampling or something.

i am kind of forgetting that beats are to be rapped over so there's not much point, but still, that's the only thing i would say you could add. Maybe add some effects and have a wider variety in the way it's constructed, for instance i'll cite the way the beat in No church in a while kind of filters and reverbs out into the background during the dreams part on it or something yknow?

the drum patter is pretty original as far as i can tell so thats great but i think the crash doesn't fit, and there is a triangle in there or something.. actually the triangle sounds pretty cool maybe try juggling open and closed hihat sounds to get the beat sounding more rhytmic and head bob inducing or whatever lol could also maybe use an big snare

woah did i just write all that i guess i'm bored
thanks for that man ill keep working on it and try layer it some more

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump aww yeah will have another beat ready later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts