serious question lmao..

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LORD PHARAOH said:
how is he cornballing?
serious question lmao..
like I follow him on Twitter and he's always kinda been a cornball, that's what I meant. Regardless of that, he's speaking fax in this video.

·
Registered
7 Posts
neighbor said:
me and plenty other people who arent
simps in this sxn
Especially female posters they despise when ****** speak against simping and the shit women do but it's worse when ****** up her be caping for hoes

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree mostly with the beginning , how he was saying when he was younger, he didn't really get girls so he'd let them walk over him. I see this all the time, whether it be on KTT , real life, or even my own life. Letting that stuff happen to me made me feel as if I was less of a man, all because a girl is cute. Extremely valid points are made in that video. Try to take some away from it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
FlaccoNumba5 said:
I agree mostly with the beginning , how he was saying when he was younger, he didn't really get girls so he'd let them walk over him. I see this all the time, whether it be on KTT , real life, or even my own life. Letting that stuff happen to me made me feel as if I was less of a man, all because a girl is cute. Extremely valid points are made in that video. Try to take some away from it.
hell yeah bro a lack of options will have you tolerating anything a bitch does to you because you subconsciously don't think you can find somebody else. If I knew can then what I know now I must likely wouldn't have even been in 95%of the relationships i had

1 - 15 of 15 Posts