Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went there this morning and I don't know what to think. It's kind of a bittersweet feeling because it's cool as fuck but like it goes to show how fucked our world is. Haven't ordered anything because Im 17 but it looks cool. I would post pics but idk if i can. What are your thoughts on Silk Road?

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
hey d00dz im writing an essay on the darknet :allears: and i need some more perspectives (like why it could help, and why it could be bad) any help is greatly appreciated :oblivious:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Sloop said:
hey d00dz im writing an essay on the darknet :allears: and i need some more perspectives (like why it could help, and why it could be bad) any help is greatly appreciated :oblivious:
haha my ***** sloop aka the indiana jones of darknet :h5:

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sloop said:
Well talk about silk road, cp and assassins box.

Those are obvious bad.

Good things.

Possible govt plans and old ww2 shit that could be used for a educational aspect.

Also talk about how even though everything on silk road is illegal the customer service is great lmao

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sloop said:
Can you give me the .onion links for the assassins page, the levels 1-10 and the main page?

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Dhass said:
Can you give me the .onion links for the assassins page, the levels 1-10 and the main page?
http://wtwfzc6ty2s6x4po.onion - seakittens-Gore&more
http://4eiruntyxxbgfv7o.onion - Assasination Market
http://5onwnspjvuk7cwvk.onion/ - BlackMarket
http://a5ec6f6zcxtudtch.onion - death
s7nbvdbky4xqim7h.onion - Male animal genitalia gallery - Makloo's Free online pictures
naot2jryja6iyrp5.onion - Neutering NOT Org
j4ddjgxetfx2ybcx.onion - Geheimkanal - Anal Fatal
mlz3apezci5ya6k6.onion - deMoralize.us

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
Dhass said:
Which ones the 10 levels and thanks!
it was apart of hardcandy and those stupid activist pussies got that entire website taken town
u might be able to find it still but idk the link

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Dhass said:
That's darknet like the fucked up shit Im talking about the marketplaces
They touch on silk road in that thread.. i think sloop here and a couple other guys ordered shit too

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sloop said:
it was apart of hardcandy and those stupid activist pussies got that entire website taken town
So all the gore cp shit is gone

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sloop said:
naw its still there i just dont know where to find it.
hiddenwiki was the motherland of gore, snuff and CP and its not working
That's gay. What are sea kittens

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sloop said:
did u ever find hard candy? im tryna do the levels tonight

·
Registered
34,545 Posts
Y'all ever heard of it or used it maybe? It's basically Amazon.com for drugs and I heard that it actually works on Forbes. Like 22 million in transactions a year. At the same time though it could just be some police shit to catch people :seanshrug:

I want some damn MDMA

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.